PDA

View Full Version : Maple addiction

Haynes Forest Products
08-17-2018, 08:12 AM
I wan't to clarify to everyone that this is not an addiction it is Normal Behavior! Thank you for listening.

Russell Lampron
08-17-2018, 06:15 PM
It's not normal behavior either. It's a disease! Ever heard of the "Maple Bug"? Death is the only known cure.

Zucker Lager
08-18-2018, 10:10 AM
We all know it does happen, I wonder if anyone (more than likely a psychiatrist) has ever researched just exactly "WHY" it happens? "WHAT" triggers this addiction? Jay

WVKeith
08-18-2018, 01:42 PM
Speaking of Maple addiction, you need to see the trailer for the new muppet movie, "Happytime Murders". The trailer was released a as spoof Public Service Announcement (PSA). Interesting publicity for Maple Syrup. I had to laugh. And they are only talking about the addiction of eating the maple syrup and not the addiction of making it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK5CblaDrLE

You can paste this URL into your browser or go to you tube (www.youtube.com) and search Maple Syrup PSA

Keith

Haynes Forest Products
08-18-2018, 02:30 PM
It really is funny finding yourself explaining to the hot Chick at the end of the bar that your obsessed with making Pancake topping and have spent enough on the equipment to buy a brand new Corvette, 100 pair of nice shoes, used up 6 weeks of vacation and its all for fun.

minehart gap
08-19-2018, 06:45 AM
Haynes, if you find a hot chick at the end of a bar that is willing to listen to your talking about maple syrup, marry her.

But beware, she will probably expect the 100 pair of shoes.

Haynes Forest Products
08-19-2018, 09:10 AM
Matt funny you should say that. I found the girl :mrgreen: I think she might say yes :cool: My 3rd wife said I can't :mad: I didn't ask about her shoe size.

valleyman
08-21-2018, 08:37 PM
Matt, Lmao ! Well said.

minehart gap
10-13-2018, 05:11 AM
Haynes, how are you making out with that hot chick at the end of the bar? Does she have lots of shoes yet?

Haynes Forest Products
10-13-2018, 07:46 AM
Matt thanks for following up and keeping to the OP ( Original Post ) I have her only using my Robust for her specialty, cooking he is hooked on my Cinnamon infused. I'm not sure if that was an intended pun that you started out with but I will go with it. Im taking it slow. We all went out dancing. 1-2-3 and future 4 they all had a great time.

minehart gap
10-13-2018, 10:37 AM
Haynes, anytime that you mention a hot chick at the end of a bar that is willing to listen to maple talk, the original post, purpose of the web page and title of the thread goes by the way side.

Also, you must be one hell of a guy to take 1,2, 3 and future 4 dancing at the same time. I'm not sure if it's a good guy or bad guy but one hell of a guy. Personally, I like still being on wife #1.

heus
10-13-2018, 10:54 AM
I thought my addiction was cured this past season. Was getting sick of all the high tech equipment, bulk syrup, and looming fda inspections. I thought I was done boiling but going back to my simpler days with no ro, no oil, and way less taps has me recharged again.

Haynes Forest Products
10-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Hues Im wondering when that day will come and hope it will be addicting as well

Matt PM cell phone number :lol: