PDA

View Full Version : New York Equipment dealers

Maplewalnut
08-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Can someone provide me some names of equipment dealers in New York State? I will be in the Syracuse area in the fall for a snowmobile show and would sure like to pick up my bottles and filters etc while I am there instead of paying shipping charges.

Dave Y
08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Why dont you buy you supplies of a dealer in Pa?

White Barn Farm
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
I live in N.E. Pa. too and deal with Don Russell at Russell Maple Farms. He is more than fair and can get you anything you need. He is located close to Rome Pa, phone # is 570-247-2930.
Ed

maple flats
08-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Two of the dealers I have used in central NY are Jon/Remi Link maple farm in Blossvale and DeRyter Hardware in DeRyter.

Maplewalnut
08-29-2007, 07:46 AM
White Barn Farm

Thanks for the reply. As you know dealers in PA especially NEPA are few and far between. I too deal with Don for some larger items and I know he deals alot with Leader but I really am looking to cut the shipping costs of bottles. He will pay the same as me to get the stuff in so I may as well have it shipped from Leader myself. If anyone knows of a dealer with inventory in PA let me know otherwise I figured my chances of finding a stocked supply house in upstate New York or New England were better.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
08-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Henry Brennaman is in Southern Pa, Myersdale to be exact. He is a large dealer for several companies and is Amish and his prices are better than about anyone else's I have seen. He carries PA state jugs and it may be worth the fuel to drive down if you are too far away as he goes up 3 or 4 times a year or more with a tractor trailer and picks up loads of equipment and jugs and doesn't pay any shipping.

No, he is Amish and doesn't drive, just hires a driver and rents a truck and rides in it. Really great guy and really honest to deal with!

Maplewalnut
08-30-2007, 07:38 AM
Thanks Brandon. Do you have any contact info or know where I can find it.

Mike

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
08-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Mike,

There are several members on here who deal with him and he is a great guy:

Brenneman's Maple Farm
Henry Brenneman
572 Oakdale Rd
Salisbury, PA 15558
(814) 941-8974

Remember, Amish don't have phones. He has voicemail and leave him a message and will call you back usually same day or next morning and tell him I told you to call.