PDA

View Full Version : Maple Candy Business for sale in NH

Shodskins
07-18-2007, 06:54 AM
Thank you for considering the purchase of our successful maple candy/cream business. We have been in business for 6 years. We have many loyal customers, from fellow maple producers, to wholesale stores to individual retail sales. Along with our web site, we also have a flourishing eBay store with 100% positive feedback. You are not just buying a plain business but a business with a great name and a super reputation to provide high-quality, great tasting products. We grossed just under $100,000 in sales last year with room to expand.

Here are a list of things that will be included in the sale of the business.

Mailing list over 400 wholesale customers
Mailing list of 30 maple producer customers
Mailing list over 300 retail customers
Web site (Over $700 invested)
Successful EBay store
2 Sales Reps (NY & MA/NH/VT)
All the recipes for our products
2 burner, gas stove, 22,000 BTU’s
4 Tables + 1 S.S. short table (for stove)
4 Racks
Counter tops & cabinets
Candy trays
Refractometer
Hard, Old Fashioned ˝ lb Brick mold
Turkey fryer, for outside sugar on snow parties
Rubber molds and Lollipop molds
Candy machine, 1 normal pig, 1 extra special made pig
3 candy dipping pans, 2 perforated dipping pans
Pots
3 Thermometers
2 large Eagle Metal shelves
Drum cart
Hand cart
Shrink machine
All inventory, syrup, jars, covers, labeled products, raffia, bags, sticks, glucose, cups, gold capsules, gold elastics, cookbooks, lollipop stands, baskets, shredded paper, candy divider trays.
Show display (3 bakers racks, 2 wooden shelves, sunflower decorations, rooster flower boxes, wooden boxes, maple leaf trays, sample cups)
No payables, no receivables, start with a clean slate.
On-site help (1 week or more in my candy kitchen or 1 week in your new kitchen)
Help with any questions any step of the way.
A signed no-contest paper for 5 years.

$40,000 price neg.

Please go to www.sleepymtmaple.com to see our products. Contact Sandy at 603-863-6863 with any questions or pictures.

Shodskins
07-19-2007, 04:35 PM
We have decided to reduce our asking price for the maple candy/cream business to $30,000. This is a good home business that has allowed me to stay home and take care of my son. The business has a lot of room to grow.