PDA

View Full Version : peaceful easy feeling

slammer3364
02-24-2018, 10:30 PM
IO dont quite know where to post buttttt I have read where alot of guys just like listening to
the evaporator run, I usally have music or tv on or making noise on a guitar,but Wed I:-| brought out my Bible and read while the evaporator was humming away,talk about a peaceful easy feeling. I think those guys had the right idea God Bless and Good Luck

DrTimPerkins
02-25-2018, 08:46 AM
Just don't nod off during your quiet interlude.

Haynes Forest Products
02-25-2018, 09:24 AM
Slammer you must fire with wood and light the place with candles. My sugar shack has so many lights, blowers, pumps, motors and buzzers with a boom box blaring out Meatloaf's Love By The Dash Board Light That if it was a jail cell it would be considered Cruel and unusual punishment. Noriega would have surrendered quicker.

Cjadamec
02-25-2018, 09:32 AM
To each their own peaceful setting.

I find it very peaceful outside evaporating with headphones in listening to hard rock. The steady chores of tending the evaporator are enough to put my mind in auto pilot and the music keeps it from wondering off into thought.

tcross
02-26-2018, 06:48 AM
Nothin quite like an old bird dog curled up on his bench at 12:00 a.m, keeping you company while you stoke the arch!

DrTimPerkins
02-26-2018, 07:28 AM
...boom box blaring out Meatloaf's Love By The Dash Board Light

Lots of good memories around that song...and some things I can't (and probably shouldn't remember). In any case, the song that always seems to wedge itself into my head when boiling is "Pour some sugar on me" by Def Leppard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4xwmZ6zi4