PDA

View Full Version : SS Fittings

RUSTYBUCKET
02-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Trying to locate a stainless steel 1 1/4" FIPT x INS elbow. If anyone knows of a manufacturer that makes this and can pass along contact information I would appreciate it. The catalogs I have do not show this and a search did not yield any hits.

Thanks

Rusty

maple flats
02-09-2018, 06:54 PM
If you can't find that you could use a 1.25 90 and a 1.25 male adapter to barb in SS

maple flats
02-09-2018, 07:00 PM
You may not like the price but these guys have what you want except it has a male pipe thread, you'd need a coupler. It will be cheaper to go the pipe thread ell and a male adapter from male pipe to barb.
As soon as you try to get something out of the ordinary the cost skyrockets.

VT_K9
02-09-2018, 10:58 PM
We looked for the same thing except 1 1/2" and 2" to go on our pump lines to the sap filter. No dice in finding them. This year we went with the INS of both sizes to a Male pipe threat to a Street EL in plastic. I have a TIG and plan to weld up a fitting when I find time...maybe next year. If you can find a weldor who is skilled with welding SS and understands using a backing gas to avoid the sugar effect on the inside of the pipe you should be able to get what you want. It will cost a little more.

Mike

RUSTYBUCKET
02-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Thanks to all who replied. I'll likely pipe the tank with an 1.25 elbow and 1.25 MIPT x INS adapter.