PDA

View Full Version : Verona 2018

Maplewalnut
11-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Has anyone seen an agenda of workshops for Verona this year? Usually want registration post marked by Dec1, I thought.

Thanks
Mike

Thompson's Tree Farm
11-21-2017, 04:48 PM
Has anyone seen an agenda of workshops for Verona this year? Usually want registration post marked by Dec1, I thought.

Thanks
Mike
Mike,
I sent my registration in last week and yes, they do want it by Dec. 1st. Price is up slightly. I think you can find the registration form at the New York State Maple Producers website. I got mine via snail mail with the most recent state newsletter. See you all there!

maple flats
11-21-2017, 05:08 PM
Yes, applications are due, postmarked no later than 12/1. The conf. is the first weekend in Jan. I see no list of presentations yet. I just sent an email to Keith Schiebel, the VVS FFA advisor, asking him to post the details or to send them to me and I'll then post them.
Dave

Flat Lander Sugaring
11-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Has anyone seen an agenda of workshops for Verona this year?

Thanks
Mike
same as last year and the year before and the year before and the year before............................................ ..........................................

maple flats
11-26-2017, 08:00 PM
While there are certain ones that repeat, there are others that are new each year, even if titles are the same. Information changes as new methods are developed.

Snowmad
11-29-2017, 09:35 AM
So is there a $ savings to sign up now? I can still pay at the door, right? I'm thinking I'll just go Friday, hard to commit 2 days to it. I'd like to check out the trade show. Any more word on the schedule for Saturday though?

Maplewalnut
11-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Dave- any word from Verona on a schedule? I left a message also for him but nothing back. Tough to commit time and money for Saturday without seeing whats seminars there are
I never remember this being a problem in the past, always very good at putting out schedule of course subject to change but at least you have an idea.

Thanks
Mike

maple flats
01-01-2018, 09:39 AM
Go to "cornell maple program", then click on the VVS Winter Conference. That will bring up that info.