PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot Chris and Kim

CBOYER
06-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I refer to this Message:
http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?30850-New-site-administration-The-Maple-News

Thanks a lot for all your time and work for the Maple industry.

maple flats
06-01-2017, 10:19 AM
I refer to this Message:
http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?30850-New-site-administration-The-Maple-News

Thanks a lot for all your time and work for the Maple industry.
Amen to that, without you the Maple Trader would not exist, your vision in the beginning got this great site going and you selflessly footed the cost to run it all these years. Thank you very much for all you have done for us and the entire maple industry. May all of your future endeavors be positive and God Bless you and Kim.
Dave

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
06-01-2017, 11:20 AM
I'll agree with the statements and a big thank you. I think your vision has helped the maple industry grow and become a lot more educated through your vision.

RileySugarbush
06-01-2017, 11:42 AM
I'll add my thanks as well. I've learned so much from this forum, and made some friends too! Some I've never met in person!

buckeye gold
06-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Since there is not an imogee for applause I will leave you with this standing ovation... \0/ well done and all gratitude for your vision and service

SeanD
06-01-2017, 06:07 PM
I agree with Brandon. Personally, I've become a much better maple producer because of the information and support offered in this forum and the industry has definitely grown because of your extra efforts. Many a backyarder has found the information they need to get started here and many a hobbyist has found what they need to build a business - or at least a more expensive hobby!

Thanks Chris and Kim and good luck with your operation up there.

Sean

mainebackswoodssyrup
06-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Absolutely well deserved thanks, this site rules. Facebook has ruined a lot of internet forums. Great to be able to come here and learn from some great people.

sap retreiver
06-02-2017, 05:06 AM
Thank you very much. This site has been like another set of parents for me. I can always call and ask a question. I may get chewed out or praised but I always learned something every time I called. Thank you

spud
06-02-2017, 05:25 AM
Thank you so much Chris and Kim for starting Maple Trader and working so hard to keep this great site going. I have learned so much over the years about maple sugaring and it's because of this site. I wish the two of you the very best in all you do. God Bless you both.

Spud

Robert K
06-02-2017, 07:03 AM
Let's just say, without the information and learning opportunities this site offers, I'd still be scratching my head trying to figure out how to increase my boil rate on a pot-belly wood stove and chili pot. Ahhh how we all have grown!!!
Thank you both for all you have done for members and the maple industry. :D
Robert
Ontario, Canada

51 cub
06-02-2017, 07:27 PM
I'm returning to the site after quite a while away. I'm glad I came back in time to see this. I have to add my thanks, too. There's talk about some of my favorite subjects, and good people willing to show what they know to people like me. Godspeed to Chris and Kim, and to everybody at The Maple News for carrying on