PDA

View Full Version : NHMP website down

SlopYourDripper
03-25-2017, 12:15 PM
Anyone know what's up with the New Hampshire Maple Producers website? I'm getting "403 Forbidden" errors. I was trying to see what producers are open this cold snowy weekend!

MapleSaint
03-25-2017, 12:27 PM
I am getting the same thing. I don't know.

BAP
03-25-2017, 03:08 PM
Same here, and I am still waiting for them to send me my dues card.

red maples
03-25-2017, 03:26 PM
I didn;t get my membership card yet either but yeah the site is down I will send an email to the webmaster.

Dill
03-25-2017, 04:21 PM
Wow still down. I wonder if that slowed traffic down around here.
Its 830 and its back up.

gearpump
03-25-2017, 07:51 PM
We had at least two visitors mention that the website was down and that had really dampened their plans to tour around more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NH Maplemaker
03-25-2017, 08:51 PM
I called Bruce about my and was told they are no longer going to do cards!

palmer4th
03-25-2017, 08:54 PM
We toured around the New Boston area this year. I'm pretty unfamiliar with that part of the state and I was trying to rely on their website last night to figure out where to go. I know nothing about websites but they sure need to streamline whole process. They made it seem like some places were open that were not. Several addresses not even close to sugarhouse. They did do a nice post on Facebook that broke it dowb by region but each sugar house name should have been a link they would give you info about the place and a location that was more detailed then just the town.

BAP
03-26-2017, 05:30 AM
I called Bruce about my and was told they are no longer going to do cards!
Interesting that they didn't bother to tell anyone that they weren't doing cards anymore. How do you prove that you are a member to get discounted jug prices?

Russell Lampron
03-26-2017, 05:59 AM
Interesting that they didn't bother to tell anyone that they weren't doing cards anymore. How do you prove that you are a member to get discounted jug prices?

Bascoms and Sunnyside never asked for my card. I'm good friends with Mike at Sunnyside so I didn't expect to be carded there but Bascoms don't know me from the next guy and should have asked.

Russell Lampron
03-26-2017, 06:02 AM
We toured around the New Boston area this year. I'm pretty unfamiliar with that part of the state and I was trying to rely on their website last night to figure out where to go. I know nothing about websites but they sure need to streamline whole process. They made it seem like some places were open that were not. Several addresses not even close to sugarhouse. They did do a nice post on Facebook that broke it dowb by region but each sugar house name should have been a link they would give you info about the place and a location that was more detailed then just the town.

If you're going to be out and touring today stop at my place at 7064 Pleasant St Ext in Loudon. It is 4 miles up Rt 129 off of Rt 106. I Will tell you how to go up over Loudon Ridge Road and back by the racetrack. You will see a lot of sugar houses big and small and I will be boiling!

red maples
03-26-2017, 06:27 AM
they usually do ask if they don't know you. I know some of the folks at bascom's so they don't ask anymore but they have in the past. and I am friends with the moores at sunnyside as well. but I believe they do have a list of active members so if they do need to ask they have the list.

the website had a virus or was hacked or what ever but they worked on it most of the day to get things up and running again. probably someone from maine or VT. since they had maple weekend this week too!! LOL.