PDA

View Full Version : I am so embarrased

foxtail
03-15-2017, 09:51 PM
They made it good

jbelany
03-15-2017, 10:28 PM
I ended up in the same boat, and am sure it is from the same supplier. I have their originals and they are great, these used ones are a hazard to touch without gloves on your hand. I too fell for it, had assumed these would be the same quality they sell new and further assumed someone traded in. REALLY disappointed, but I've wasted $60 on other things in my life too....all part of my learning curve.

Joe

foxtail
03-16-2017, 11:12 AM
they made it good.

motowbrowne
03-16-2017, 11:28 AM
I got a very angry phone call from them. They claim that they will replace the holders if I tell the people that I have shown the holders to that they made it right. If they do make it right then I will say so. Considering that at the end of the call, she hung up. We will see.

Honestly, when I read your original post my first thought was "I hope they tried calling the seller and giving them a chance to make it right before getting too upset and posting online about it." I do think it's good that you didn't mention them by name, but if you didn't give them a chance first, I think you ought to have, and that you should next time. Just my .02