PDA

View Full Version : auto draw vs

drake1271
01-31-2017, 06:43 PM
hello, looking to buy a new auto draw. the question is Max Marcland . Comes with a 1" motorized valve and smoky lake has soft open soft close.. is the marcland more consistent like modulating valve ? smoky lake shows a valve above to control flow?? so I assume it would be wide open or closed unless you restrict it with valve above? I had issues with the modulating cdl auto draw and sold it. thanks for the help

boondocker
01-31-2017, 08:10 PM
What sort of issues did you have with your CDL modulating draw off?

drake1271
02-01-2017, 02:15 PM
Erratic operation. Never burned a set of pan in my life until that thing went I a fit. Would open or close with no reason.

Sugarmaker
02-01-2017, 05:35 PM
Hummmm Not a good thing if they open and drain the pans! YIKES!!! I would not be happy with that either.

Just tried my Marcland tonight and the valve would not open when switch set to open position! But mine is the pull type solenoid version, not the rotating ball type. Need to see whats wrong with that now too.

Stack lid is also stuck from opening more than half way. Always something. Today two things.
Regards,
Chris

drake1271
02-01-2017, 06:42 PM
So I guess I need to know witch one pull consistent. Running out of time. Need to order something soon

johnc
02-02-2017, 06:24 AM
smokey lake works for me ,bought a simplicity model last year & I swear by it great product. have a great season