PDA

View Full Version : Syrup Labels

TradeRiver
01-29-2017, 01:32 PM
I'd like to order a batch of custom labels this year for my syrup bottles. Does anyone have a good source for custom labels?

Big Daddy's Sugar Shack
01-29-2017, 02:01 PM
I did some labels from Vista Print this year.

Moser's Maple
01-29-2017, 02:21 PM
http://www.clov.com
Or
syrup labels.com

mainebackswoodssyrup
01-29-2017, 07:05 PM
Good luck with syrup labels.com. I tried for months and never got a response. Any local graphics designer/print shop can do them, that's where we ended up.

johnallin
01-29-2017, 07:20 PM
Syrup Labels has made my labels for the past 8 years. They do a wonderful job,at a fair price, and stand behind their work.
Call Shawn Lorbecki, I have never been disappointed.

S.S.S
01-29-2017, 08:11 PM
Syrup labels has done mine and they are wonderful to work with and great product.

berkshires
01-29-2017, 09:15 PM
I do such small amounts, I like to print my own labels. Last year I printed them and they came out nicely, but I'd really like ones on the proper shape/size for the bottles. Anyone know a good source for blank labels that could be printed on?

GO

sap retreiver
01-30-2017, 05:25 AM
Syruplables.com. I had great luck with Shawn and their art came out just the way I imagined.15258

RIVERWINDS
01-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Belmark in De Pere WI did ours and we really like them. Very fast and reasonable. I think we had them 3 days after proof approval.

GeneralStark
01-30-2017, 10:41 AM
http://www.clov.com
Or
syrup labels.com

I switched to CLOV this tear after using syruplabels for several years. The quality of the label material is much better, they are cheaper, and the last labels I got from syruplabels were grainy and I was not super impressed for the cost.

ash10383
01-30-2017, 11:06 AM
Onlinelabels.com has wide assortment of sizes / shapes...plus a design tool to use after purchase of labels

GeneralStark
01-31-2017, 12:26 PM
Matthew,

We don't appreciate your comment above. We served you for four years and didn't hear anything about your labels being grainy. Our prices are very reasonable and the materials are high quality. Not sure what your connection to CLOV is but it would be nice if customers wouldn't misrepresent out product on this forum. I'm sure you wouldn't like that if a customer misrepresented something about your maple syrup.

Shawn

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 8:26 AM
To: Shawn Lorbecki
Subject: Re: Labels Shipped

Shawn,

Thanks for the labels. They look great! I will definitely be ordering more in the future. I have been working on a label design for my maple candy, so I will keep you posted on that.

I hope all is well.

Matt

Shawn,

I'm sorry you don't appreciate my post. Just sharing my experience and my choice to go with another vendor. I was merely sharing my opinion in a public forum.

My connection with CLOV is that I am now their customer.

Given that you have posted here 3 times I frankly don't appreciate you misrepresenting my post and then following it up with our personal correspondence. People share personal experiences with vendors here all the time. Get over it.

BAP
01-31-2017, 02:17 PM
Shawn, as a vendor if you have issues with a customer you should be dealing with that in private, not on this forum. Check out this post by Chris the site owner.
http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?29468-Site-purpose-and-rules-please-read

wiam
01-31-2017, 02:24 PM
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: June 2013 Group Buy Pricing

Shawn,
Thanks for the quick response. I would like to get in on the June run and I would like to place the same order as last time. 500 of each size. Thanks!

Matt

I am looking for labels. Thank you for showing me how you do business. I will look elsewhere.

OGDENS SUGAR BUSH
01-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Thank you Shawn , your products have been excellent, no problems in the last 3 years, am looking forward to my next order in the January run

Rich

Woodsrover
01-31-2017, 05:26 PM
Shawn did mine last year. They are great quality and very durable. He works really well with my design person and everything went very smoothly. I made the mistake of having my design person put the date on them. Shawn is making me a new batch as we speak without a date.

Shawn, its an early season here in CT and I've already bottled 11 cases of syrup. I'll kiss your dog on the lips if you can get me this run of labels early! :)

Last year's label:

https://syruplabels.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/young-love-maple-label.png

mainebackswoodssyrup
01-31-2017, 07:39 PM
Shane,

We sent you a sample pack in 2016. Did you not receive it? We also communicated by email. See below.

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: Labels - test - plz reply

Thanks, the information below is correct.

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 11:56 AM
To: racingzr@hotmail.com
Subject: Labels - test - plz reply

Regards,

Shawn C. Lorbecki
syruplabels.com
262.623.6148 Office
262.754.6765 Fax
414.915.9860 Cell
shawnl@syruplabels.com
www.syruplabels.com
Get out of the Forest and Build your Brand!
Glass Bottle Labels, Jug Wrap Around Labels, SS Drum Labels, Gold Address Labels, Batch Tracking (Consecutive Numbering available for Batch Tracking) Labels, Grade Labels & Hang Tags

First Name : Shane amoroso
Last Name : Maine backwoods syrup
Address Street 1 : 64 moutain view drive
Address Street 2 :
City : Peru
Zip Code : 04290
State : ME
Canadian Province/Postal Code :
Phone : 207 357 7330
Email : racingzr@hotmail.com
Comments : Looking for free samples of the stock oval designs to fit on les cruchon jugs, quartz and pints.

I never did receive anything Shawn. I tried calling one more time after that email and gave up. I'd still consider trying the labels if you want to try and send again

West Mountain Maple
02-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Wow, syruplabels prices are a joke, and I would say that putting peoples personal correspondences and contact info out there is one of the most unprofessional things i have ever seen done, lucky to have any business left after that.

Brian
02-02-2017, 06:29 PM
I have been in touch with Shawn and he was great to deal with. I am ordering 1000 barrel labels in a couple weeks!! Thanks Shawn.

ash10383
02-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Wow, syruplabels prices are a joke, and I would say that putting peoples personal correspondences and contact info out there is one of the most unprofessional things i have ever seen done, lucky to have any business left after that.

I quite agree! I've never heard of this company and typically do my own label printing but this definitely puts a bad taste in my mouth if I were looking for printed labels...only response should have been : Sorry you were unsatisfied, We'd love to try and send you new samples (or something along those lines)

johnpma
02-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Shawn, received your sample label packet in the mail. Very nice work!!! Now I have to get creative and figure out what I'd like to do.
Thank you,

Brian
02-10-2017, 01:59 PM
I got mine too. they look great, thank-you!!!

johnallin
02-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Shawn and the folks at Syrup Labels do a great job, and stand 100% behind their work. As for pricing; by the time you purchase 6 color ink cartridges (for me anyway) the cost is not extreme at all. Thumbs up over here.