PDA

View Full Version : D&G bottler

maplenutter butter
10-11-2016, 07:15 PM
So I just ponied up money for the 32 gallon water jacket bottler from D&G. I was wondering if anyone has this and what they think of it. The problem I have is it didn't come with any instructions. Does any one have one that could explain the set up? It appears there is supposed to be 2 tubes that go up the sides, but there wasn't any sent with it. A little annoyed. I have sent an email to D&G and hope to get a quick response from them. Thanks for any advice.

Jason Howles
12-07-2016, 05:07 PM
I am a D&G dealer. Did you ever hear back from them and get this figured out?

maplenutter butter
12-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Nope never did. I did figure it out on my own, it just took me longer than I had hoped. I do love the bottler as it makes thing easier and save me a lot of time. Thanks for asking.

maple flats
12-08-2016, 05:28 PM
That seems to be typical operating procedure for lots of maple equipment, sell an item for large amounts of money and never take the time to print a simple instruction manual.

Jason Howles
12-08-2016, 06:44 PM
If you ever have any other problems with D&G equipment please let me know and I will get it taken care of for you

tuckermtn
12-09-2016, 02:18 PM
That seems to be typical operating procedure for lots of maple equipment, sell an item for large amounts of money and never take the time to print a simple instruction manual.

agreed - worst example was a sap lift from D&G that no english speaking tech could explain .

also no assembly instructions for my new pans, but excellent instructions for my automatic draw-off from the same manufacturer as my pans

i have a Lapierre WJ canner arriving next week - will see if there are any included -