PDA

View Full Version : nat gas arch

kitkat
09-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Anybody have any ideas or suggestions for building a natural gas fired arch for a 2x4 pan ?

canadian_diesel1964
12-27-2016, 09:02 PM
I know this is older but I'm doing up a dual jet burner for my hobby pan from CDL. google 10 jet burner or 23 jet burner or 32 jet burner. Would depend on length of run and gas available.

kitkat
12-29-2016, 08:01 PM
I know this is older but I'm doing up a dual jet burner for my hobby pan from CDL. google 10 jet burner or 23 jet burner or 32 jet burner. Would depend on length of run and gas available.

Thanks I currently have two 23 jet round burners. Just wondering how much space between the burner and pan. I put a new gas line out to my shed 75' 1 " dia. Necked down to 1/2 " black pipe inside. Last year I only used my 1/2 " which was necked down to 3/8 ". this was the original line for my propane. Not enough to run these burners so I used my old setup with propane tanks This year we have nat gas put in and I increased the line size and got rid of the different size valves and lines. Both burners seem to work good now. Just need to build my arch. Thanks for the reply.