PDA

View Full Version : CDL Super Store

Flat Lander Sugaring
07-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Well sad thing to see in our area, but went by today to pay off what I owe and The Rutland CDL Super Store is no longer. Im hoping FW Webb carries some of their stuff.

PerryFamily
07-01-2016, 06:26 PM
Now you'll have to go to North to Longhill ?

lakeview maple
07-01-2016, 09:17 PM
That really is to bad, good people to deal with and just another option now gone.

lew
07-02-2016, 07:30 AM
Why are they shutting down?

spud
07-03-2016, 05:43 AM
Well sad thing to see in our area, but went by today to pay off what I owe and The Rutland CDL Super Store is no longer. Im hoping FW Webb carries some of their stuff.

If there no longer there then I guess you don't have to pay the bill:lol:. I don't have all the details as to why the Rutland store is closing. I do know that Reggie at LongHill Maple is going to open up a new CDL Superstore. The plan is for Reggie to build a larger structure on his site to be the new Superstore. Although F.W. Webb has helped many sugar makers they have not helped some dealers who are trying to make a living. For people in the area there is no need to fear. Reggie is about the nicest person you would ever want to deal with. Lapierre shot themselves in the foot when they let Reggie go. I wish LongHill Maple big success.

Spud

Flat Lander Sugaring
07-03-2016, 06:12 AM
Now you'll have to go to North to Longhill ?

shoemaker almost has a better chance of getting money out of me.