PDA

View Full Version : Casting Call for Sugar Makers

bhardy
05-18-2016, 11:25 AM
Are you a maker of maple syrup? Velocity Media is a Vermont television production company developing a series on sugar makers and the maple syrup industry. We're looking for sugar makers who are excited to share their sugar making story. No acting experience is necessary!

If you're interested in learning more, get in touch. We'll be shooting the 2016/2017 season so we want to line up the "cast" in the next month.

If you know a sugar maker who would be a good candidate, please send them our way or reach out to pass their names along.

Ben Hardy

Side note: I know this forum is focused on buying and selling maple sugaring equipment, so please forgive us if this seems off-topic.

Also, we posted this over on the SugarBush.info forum and received a lot of comments about how we'll be presenting this series. It will NOT be a dumbed-down reality TV show that over-dramatizes. Our goal is to be authentic and to accurately capture what is already a fascinating world.

Maple Man 85
05-18-2016, 02:45 PM
If you find yourself in WI look me up! I am just starting my operation but will be constructing a new sugar house this summer and having select cut on my property this winter with emphasis on proper forest management for sugaring.

Maple Man 85

spelunk68
10-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Sounds interesting, I will watch if it is available here, please no sugar count as fake as Todd's gold counts!!!!