PDA

View Full Version : Pulling taps in Bellingham

foursapsyrup1
03-11-2016, 03:41 AM
Fivesaps' Sugar House in Bellingham, Ma did their last boil of the season yesterday. Three short and crazy weeks resulting in a banner year for us.

harrison6jd
03-12-2016, 09:35 PM
I think I'm done over here too. Taps are still but if the weather doesn't change its over. Finished some syrup tonight. Not a great season for me though. In a little.ate and missed a couple of runs. Only cooked twice. But it's still worth it. Glad to hear you did well.

Ravenseye
03-13-2016, 08:24 PM
I pulled the taps in Pepperell today. I.m teaching two nights and on the upcoming weekend so between my availability and the slow taps I'm done for the year. Short but good.

CharlieR
03-14-2016, 08:26 AM
After a crazy few days last week, I was hoping to get one last boil in yesterday but it wasn't a great run and the sap went bad so I dumped it and pulled the taps. Short but good season.

DMF
03-14-2016, 09:33 AM
We had a short crazy first season ever at Deer Meadow Farm. We made a little over 2 1/2 gallons and we're pretty happy about it. Pulling taps this week. The weather looks like crap the next 15 days if you can trust the forecast that far.