PDA

View Full Version : Maple Syrup Information Leaflets or Brochures?

Lazarus
02-17-2016, 02:44 PM
Hi All,

My farm lender seems to have signed me up to have a maple syrup information table at a local farmer's breakfast event this Saturday (this happens sometimes, it's just part of the price i pay and brings new meaning to what "mortgage" means ... your house, your life, your soul .... all fair game.)

Anyway, I am having a serious capacity issue this season and have zero time to eat or sleep, much less prepare handouts on maple syrup facts or brochures about maple production. I would like to have some flyers or general info for the event. Preferably not state specific (but Ohio if need be). I've been combing the OSU site but a lot of their links are broken. I'm not coming up with a lot of consumer-friendly basic info off UVM and NAMSC.

Does anyone have any resources I could use, or point me to some you know about? I'd like to just drop a printable PDF order at the copier .... :)

-Laz

Leader Mini Extreme RO
Both completely outclassed by my new woods

CBOYER
02-17-2016, 03:18 PM
http://www.internationalmaplesyrupinstitute.com/downloadable-resources.html

maple flats
02-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Check with your state association, in NY we get some from them. Also, look up Cornell Maple, they have some that you would need to print on your computer printer.