PDA

View Full Version : Bulk syrup

Valmere Farms
02-13-2016, 02:29 PM
My sale have surpassed supply. Looking to make a connection with another syrup producer that can supply 55-100 gallons of finished syrup. Private message me if you are interested. Thanks

Tapping Wolf
02-19-2016, 10:57 AM
You still have some trees on gravity right? How's it flowing today? i got 53 gallons of sap on 100 buckets so it good but not great, wish the night was going to be colder tonight and tomorrow night, the rest of the week looks better...ill be luck to produce 14-20 gallons this....hey,you should try some of those big companies out east to see if they have any bulk syrup for sale.

Valmere Farms
02-20-2016, 07:19 AM
No, I hooked up a vacuum system a few years back and made life a lot easier. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town for work and will be tapping early this week. I purchased some from a supplier this fall to cover me until the season started, but I was hoping to help out another producer locally if possible. I've made a couple of contacts and we'll see if it works out. Happy tapping!

Tapping Wolf
02-20-2016, 10:16 AM
I should really see your opperation, later this year i plan on putting up a propper sugar house, and them the following year gravity lines on some of the properties i have access to; 90 gallons this morning so i'm boiling.