PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Piece Needed

MaplePancakeMan
03-03-2007, 02:43 PM
I have a 2x6 patrick phaneuf evaporator, the piece that connects the large flue pan to the syrup pan is a 1 or 1 1/4 inch bent pipe connected to the pans with a white washer and a housing you tighen over it. I HAVE CRACKED one of the white washers and now it leaks, anyone tell me where i can pick something like that up i checked a couple hardware stores and such and no luck any help is appreciated Respond, PM or email me
Thanks

P.S i've got a bunch of sap waiting to boil, trying to find out so i don't lose it.

whiteout
03-03-2007, 03:22 PM
I think the part you need may be available from a milk equipment dealer. I have leader pans and the hookup is what you describe except my pipe is 1 1/2". At one time I was a Delaval milking equipment serviceman and I recognize the Leader parts as off the shelf milking ss pipeline parts. Hope this helps
Terry

forester1
03-04-2007, 10:07 AM
I don't know if leader or Phaneuf uses them but some evaporators use tri clover gaskets. That may be what you mean. Check on ebay for tri clover and look for the gaskets there. They are pretty cheap for 1 1/2" or 2" gaskets. You can get a box of 25 that will last you a while.

tstew
03-04-2007, 04:03 PM
I can't remember what they are under but there are some on ebay if look around. I think I was looking under heavy duty clamps.

cropseyvillemark
03-05-2007, 07:38 AM
There is dairy supply outfit down your way. I believe it"s Don's dairy. It may be worth a shot.