PDA

View Full Version : Sunrise Evaporator 2016 Catalog

delivron
01-23-2016, 07:53 AM
The new 2016 Sunrise Catalog is now on line.

http://www.sunriseevaporator.com/2016-catalog/

68bird
04-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Got the catalog. Would like pricing if possible

BAP
04-07-2016, 06:48 PM
You will need to contact a dealer. They are Amish so they don't do internet themselves. I believe The Maple Guys are not a dealer for them anymore so the next closest is either Goodrich Maple in Cabot, VT or North Hadley Sugar Shack in North Hadley, MA.

68bird
04-08-2016, 06:38 AM
Thanks BAP. I have talked to Chris, and have a call into N. Hadley

n8hutch
04-08-2016, 09:22 AM
It sure would be nice if those catalogs had pricing. I would be interested to know what they get for there sap raiders. Seems like they are better than leaders according to their evaporation rates. I might be interested in one next year.

boondocker
04-08-2016, 09:49 AM
What is everyones thoughts on there equipment? I spoke with them the other day and put some things in motion about possibly becoming a dealer for them. There equipment looks really well built and offer some different ideas different from the big guys. I will say not only are they Amish, but extremely nice people and very well spoken. The gentleman I spoke with was very nice and polite, he was also very well educated on his products. Anybody on here run one of there machines or use any of there equipment? No one around me sells there stuff, except one guy and he is almost 2 hrs away. Looking to offer people different products and a better price and help people out. Any info good or bad on there stuff would be great. Thanks.

Urban Sugarmaker
04-08-2016, 10:43 PM
What is everyones thoughts on there equipment?

I was looking at their 2x6 with the extreme 16" flue pan at Verona this year complete with hood and preheater. I was really impressed with the quality. I am strongly considering their products to replace my 2x4. The SS work is very nice and all the welds looked great. I have been asking some owners on here about them and nothing negative has been said about the rigs or the customer service. I think their prices are competitive as well.

campus189
04-09-2016, 05:45 AM
This whole time I have been making maple syrup and never even thought of visiting North Hadley Sugar Shack.
It's only 5-10 minutes from my house.
Boy do I feel dumb right now. lol

Flat Lander Sugaring
04-10-2016, 07:31 AM
looks like all welded now instead of soldered, am I seeing that correctly its early still wiping sleep from my eyes :lol:

Jim Brown
04-10-2016, 08:28 AM
I understand that if you start adding this and removing that the price will change but what is wrong with putting a base price on a piece of equipt and say includes this, this and this. All others call for pricing. This would at least let a person know weather they could afford to call and ask! I hate the call for pricing thing myself
My two cents
Jim

steviepap
04-10-2016, 09:18 AM
I am fortunate to live in the general vicinity of the Sunrise Shop. Very clean and well run. It is pretty impressive that they have so many builds going on in the shop and it is all off-grid. I primarily deal with John (One of the owners). Great guy and very helpful/informative. Here is a pic of my 2x6 Panther. 14193

heus
04-10-2016, 09:42 AM
I am fortunate to live in the general vicinity of the Sunrise Shop. Very clean and well run. It is pretty impressive that they have so many builds going on in the shop and it is all off-grid. I primarily deal with John (One of the owners). Great guy and very helpful/informative. Here is a pic of my 2x6 Panther. 14193
Very nice setup you have there.

kitkat
04-10-2016, 05:18 PM
Anybody have any input on the 2x4 Spitfire ?
I'am about ready to "pull the trigger" on
either that or the 2x4 Hybrid from Smokey Lake.

Nice lookin' rig there Steviepap !