PDA

View Full Version : New woods, maybe

Lazarus
01-01-2016, 10:48 AM
This will be an interesting year for us. Picked up a new 50 acre parcel in December and our farm lender is all over us to make sure we're producing in the 2016 season. Our plan was to get this property in the early summer and set up a new tubing system on vacuum, but the seller needed more time to convince on a reasonable selling price. There is no driveway, no electric, and no water, and near quarter mile from the road to the woods edge. We have 4 weeks.

On the chance we actually pull this off, I may have some sap sak holders to sell. I'm keeping some to do walnut syrup this year, but could have a few hundred available. I'll know soon. Let me know if you have any interest.

buckeye gold
01-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Lazarus, PM me if you do sell some and how much you want for them. I'm no more than an hour away from you.

Hey they are just after you to produce, a few taps still qualify as putting in production.

Lazarus
01-03-2016, 08:20 AM
Ah if only it was the IRS! We're under an FSA loan. Funny thing, the day after I applied for the loan, literally I mean the next day, my FSA rep was out walking my woods. Can you imagine once the season starts?

At least I can say they are engaged.:lol: