PDA

View Full Version : web address

Fred Henderson
02-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Does anyone have the new web address for Maple Pro? Their site was supposed to be up and running by now. I tryed Google but came up empty handed.

Eastside Sugar Shack
02-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Fred

If you Google "cdl maple equipment" you will be able to get on Maple Pros web site. The web address is "waterloosmallusa" however I can only get it by Googling.

Fred Henderson
02-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Fred

If you Google "cdl maple equipment" you will be able to get on Maple Pros web site. The web address is "waterloosmallusa" however I can only get it by Googling.

I brought their site up but it is where the old business was located(at his home) and I have been there. He (Garth) has move the business. The new web site is still not up and running. Maybe the whole outfit has gone belly up.

Russell Lampron
02-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Fred,

I just tried www.maplepro.com and it says the site is under construction, the same message it had back in January. This address is on the back of the 2007 Maple Pro catalog.

Russ

maplehound
02-24-2007, 09:53 PM
I tried your link to maplepro,com and get a networks solution site. ?????????????

HanginAround
02-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Did you guys try this one:

http://www.waterloosmallusa.com/aboutus.html

Strange, looks like the domain root default page is a dead end, but the "aboutus" page works. Looks like they need a webmaster and 2 minutes to fix it.

Pete33Vt
02-25-2007, 05:20 AM
I know there not belly up, I spent enough money in there the other day. Maybe just havn't got a person to take care of getting the website up. Cause this is there busy time you know.

Russell Lampron
02-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Waterloo Small and Maple Pro are separate companies now. Lapierre is a partner with Waterloo Small and CDL, IPL and Dallaire are Maple Pro. The Waterloo Small site shows that it was last updated in January of 2005 in the lower left corner. On the Maple Pro site right under the NetworkSolutions header it says that this site is under construction and is coming soon. If you want Maple Pro you won't get there through Waterloo Small.

Russ

HanginAround
02-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Russ, Lapierre bought the remnants of Waterloo/Small in Canada, including the plant, but for whatever reason, they opted out of buying the name rights in the U.S., so CDL stepped up and bought it. So, Waterloo/Small USA is not affiliated with Lapierre.