PDA

View Full Version : My new RO

Brad W Wi
10-25-2015, 04:43 AM
I got the room done and the RO set up and all the plumbing done. Now tomorrow I go to learn how to use the darn thing. I'm worried you CAN'T teach an old dog new tricks. Wish me luck!!

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
10-25-2015, 06:59 AM
Brad,

You won't have any problems, CDL machines are very simple and the instruction manual is very detailed and easy to understand along with the instructions on the front of the machine.

maple flats
10-25-2015, 07:31 AM
While a little intimidating at first, you will soon learn it and love it. What to heck, I learned!
Dave

VT_K9
10-25-2015, 11:29 AM
We have a CDL 250 RO. Read the manual and you'll be fine. If you have the hobby unit the small dial on the from for setting the concentrate levels should be left open in an un heated environment. We used banjo connectors for our setup since we send concentrate to 2 different tanks because we run it through twice in stead of having to monitor one tank. If you posted here you'll be fine.

Mike

Brad W Wi
10-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Well as usual the responders are right, it doesn't seem all that bad. I'm going to try dry runs with it this winter (with out it running) I've got to do things a great number of times before I start feeling right about it. I bought it at Roth's in Cadott, Wi. and they have always had great support. They said all I have to do is call, and if need be they can come up (80 miles). They spent 2 hours with my wife and I this Morning.

maple flats
10-26-2015, 04:39 PM
Great support is always best. Glad they helped you out.