PDA

View Full Version : New Sugaring Operation in The Wilson's Mills, Magaloway plantation area?

n8hutch
09-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Went by A new sugarhouse going up across the street from the Aziscoos Valley camp ground. Very nice looking building going up. I saw a pile of Tubing there in the spring & I told the Wife that there must be a new or updated sugar bush going in their. Guess I was just curious if the owner is on the trader. Looks like a great start.

n8hutch
04-04-2016, 03:05 PM
I stopped by and checked out this Opperation last Saturday. It is very nice & well done in my opinion. I think they said that they had 25,000 taps this year. I am fairly certain that Dave Fullers Crew set up the Tubing system and it is a work of art . I was wicked impressed at how stream lined the whole process was. I would say that they made as much syrup in an hour as I did all year.

mainebackswoodssyrup
04-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Haven't seen it yet but heard about it. I heard it was the son or family of the owners of Story Land in NH.

n8hutch
04-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Actually the guy that owns it is a Wilson's Mills Native and Married a woman that is Family of Santa's Village in Lancaster NH. His Name is Nick Staley and he is a very nice guy.

They had quite a few visitors while I was there.