PDA

View Full Version : Sales Break

K.I. Joe
08-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Hello, did any of you get a sales break for a large order from Leader or other Manufacturers. If so what percent mark down. Please dont include the 10% spring break.

maple flats
08-15-2015, 05:13 PM
I never got any break aside from their May Discount. That is why most of my recent purchases have tended to go to other manufacturers.

GeneralStark
08-15-2015, 06:54 PM
If you are not receiving a discount on large equipment purchases, you should shop elsewhere. I'm not going to say exactly how much of a discount I receive from CDL on everything I purchase, but 10% seems to be typical unless you are purchasing lots of expensive equipment.

mainline
08-15-2015, 08:41 PM
Sometimes you have to shop around to get the good deal on the price. It is for sure a good thing to have the tech support when you need it on your equipment you have bought to. I try to buy off the ones that have given the best info on what I am trying to get accomplished. There are some real good deals around if you can get connected with the right people.

unc23win
08-16-2015, 08:59 PM
I think it depends on what you are buying and when you are buying it in most cases. A great dealer is second to none. I never pay full price for anything from my dealer no matter when I buy and I don't bother to shop around and haven't in years. However in some cases there just isn't as much wiggle room with the manufacturer on certain items. I also agree that the technical support is important and a good dealer relationship makes that easy as well.