PDA

View Full Version : Brochures and literature

PerryFamily
07-02-2015, 09:42 PM
I had a customer recently ask if I could get some brochures and info on syrup to display and provide to their customers. Anyone have any sources to get such products?
Thanks in advance

unc23win
07-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Our association in PA has sort of a informative brochure that producers can get for maple weekend and tours and such. I am guessing there are similar items available in Vermont. You could also print your own with whatever information you want on it.

maple flats
07-03-2015, 06:01 AM
NY maple producers assoc. also have them. Then you can put a label of yours on them. 10-12 yrs ago, I also made one up of my own, on the computer and printed it myself. It was based on an info. list that Cornell had done, questions and answers. I had some recipes at the end from the state assoc.
I now just hand out state assoc. lit. and I put my label on the back.

GeneralStark
07-03-2015, 06:45 AM
The VT Sugarmaker's Assoc. produces a nice brochure with lots of good info. including recipes as well as an informative card with info. on the new vs. old grading system. If you do the Open House Weekend you get lots of these materials. Otherwise I believe there is a fee to obtain them.

PerryFamily
07-03-2015, 07:46 AM
Great!
I looked on the VMSMA site but didn't find any. I'll have to call them at some point today

wiam
07-04-2015, 04:37 AM
VMSMA members can get some of the cards for free. I can't remember the number. I think it is 50 or 100. They explain the new grades. You can purchase more.