PDA

View Full Version : memorial day 2015

highlandcattle
05-25-2015, 12:48 PM
A huge thank you to all past and present military! Remember the true meaning of today. Peace to all and a safe return to all who are far from home.

BreezyHill
05-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Fly your flag!

Anyone that doesn't like it.. I will personally help you pack your bags to leave.

highlandcattle
05-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Our driveway is marked by 2 American flags and as you come up our road you are greeted by more right to the front door. Time to bring all of our military home and defend our borders from the unlawful onslaught. None of our brave soldiers should be dying in these filthy horrid "countries" let them fight their own battles. Better yet send our self serving corrupt "politicians"over their and let fight it out.

BreezyHill
05-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Secure the borders 100%; but we cannot turn our backs on the rest of the world and expect that the rest of the world will not come here.

So we need to do as my father did in 1940's and help those in need. Joined the Navy and served on a aircraft carrier to free the rest of the world from those that were forcing their way and opinions on others.

We can not put up walls and fences and expect to be safe. We need to help the rest of the world to see how much better it can e to be free from the fear of rape, persecution, and terrorism of all types.

I have lost friends and loved ones to the fight and know many that have fought the battles and it is far better to fight the fight in another land than to have to fight the fight on American soil.

I agree with the politicians part. Put them on the front line...the border and see for themselves what is coming across and what lives a short distance to the south.

We need to take care of our legal countrymen and show the rest of the world how to take care of their battles and stand shoulder to shoulder to fight Evil at its source.

If we run and hide, then you will have the fight brought to your front yard...and this is not something I never want to see.

Think of it this way: If is far easier to drive 30 minutes and fight a wild fire with your neighbors than to fight the fire when it reaches your property line.

This has happened in our neighborhood two times. Both times I went and did all that I could and the group stopped the fire's spread before it reached our farm. The devastation left behind eventually grew back but it was so much easier when it was a group battling the flames than an individual taking on the fire by ones self.

Be thankful for what you have and for those that have protected your dreams and way of life.

All gave some...Some gave ALL!