PDA

View Full Version : FW Webb

huxta
05-13-2015, 11:41 AM
Does anyone have a contact number for FW Webb that I can order a couple vacuum gauges where I do not have to fill out and send in a form to become a customer?

Wanabe1972
05-13-2015, 01:59 PM
I don't know the number to them as I was ordering from them from work. But if you are interested in saving a bunch of money try www.surpluscenter.com the prices are dirt low and the products are of good guality at least the stuff I've bought and you don't need a company number.

huxta
05-13-2015, 02:11 PM
I don't know the number to them as I was ordering from them from work. But if you are interested in saving a bunch of money try www.surpluscenter.com the prices are dirt low and the products are of good guality at least the stuff I've bought and you don't need a company number.

Thank you. Found what I needed.
http://www.surpluscenter.com/Air-Pneumatics/Pressure-Gauges/Pressure-Vacuum-Gauges/30-2-DRY-VACUUM-GAUGE-LM-2141.axd
FW Webb was $3.59 but I'll pay the extra to avoid the hassle.

peckfarm
05-13-2015, 04:16 PM
So Webb is a hassle in Indiana too...here they are negative, angry and very slow to help anyone who is not a contractor. Moving on to nicer people...

PerryFamily
05-13-2015, 06:31 PM
If your looking for maple equipment from Webb I usually deal with Sean in Springfield or Rod in Brattleboro.
Both are good to deal with

Wanabe1972
05-13-2015, 06:37 PM
I buy everything from Surpluscenter.com I built my wood processer out of there catalog for the cheap. They have alot of everything but you need to order a catalog as the web does not have everything the book does?? We deal through FW WEBB where i work cause we are a billion dollar company. I tried to deal with them with the welding and powdercoat business I had and they werent much use. They want the big contracts not the little guy. My opinion is there are alot more little guys then billion dollar companys and they should cater to all.

wiam
05-13-2015, 09:08 PM
I have gotten hassle from Webbs as well. Not a problem when I can find Dick in St J. But he has known my family forever.

Clarkfield Farms
05-15-2015, 07:36 AM
...We deal through FW WEBB where i work cause we are a billion dollar company. I tried to deal with them with the welding and powdercoat business I had and they werent much use. They want the big contracts not the little guy. My opinion is there are alot more little guys then billion dollar companys and they should cater to all.

lol... So true! As the old adage goes: "Sell to the classes, and you'll live with the masses; sell to the masses, and you'll live with the classes."

unc23win
05-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Does surpluscenter have oil nozzles?

Wanabe1972
05-15-2015, 03:51 PM
I not sure if they have oil nozzles or not . they do have a search bar on there web site.