PDA

View Full Version : Evaporator questions Waterloo

bighair
05-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Hey guys, new here, great site!

I've recently aquired a Waterloo EED2466M Wood fired Evaporator. I've never used one before, only our homemade wood stove converted to evaporator. I can't seem to find anything on Waterloos site about it or anywhere online for that matter. Does anyone here know anything about it? how many GPH, how many trees it could sustain?

here are the markings on the Tag

Grille: 18
Chimnee: 8
Pannes: 24482418
Mat 430
in: 125

Thanks

SWEETER CREATIONS
05-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Waterloo I believe was sold to LaPierre in 2001 . did you try google waterloo/small ?

lastwoodsman
05-08-2015, 07:55 PM
LaPierre did buy them sometime back. I have a old waterloo that they resurrected this past year called the "Rustick" . Not that I care but-- I was able to order a new cast door for it last week as mine has a pretty good crack in the cast and I was afraid it would just break one of these times.
Ck their catalog to see if there is anything there that can help you.

bighair
05-09-2015, 08:14 PM
tks guys. it looks like the rustic, but I wasn't sure since the date is labelled 90. I called the "Lapierre dealer" in my area to get some info, he took the info and was going to check and call me back. I haven't heard back yet, been a week. I've been googling, but can't seem to find anything on this specific unit. maybe I'll just use the specs from the rustic and go from there. I'm guessing the transfer tubes etc are all universal depending on the size of unit. Looking forward to get our first burn in with this unit tho. should be better/faster/more efficient than our home made deal lol although that did work pretty good too. Any tips?