PDA

View Full Version : Locations and Dates for open houses

can'twaitforabigrun
04-20-2015, 11:30 PM
USA
April 24-25
Lapierre: 9am-4pm, 102 Airport Access Road Swanton, Vermont
See schedule at http://www.sugaringequipment.elapierre.com/default_en.asp?no=101

CDL: 8am-4:30pm, 3 Lemnah Drive, St. Albans, Vermont

Leader:8am-4pm, 49 Jonergin Drive, Swanton, Vermont
https://www.leaderevaporator.com/news.aspx?showarticle=83

Dominion and Grimm, 164 Yankee Park Rd. Georgia, Vermont

May 1-2 Bascom Maple Farms. 56 Sugar House Road. Alstead, New Hampshire
Unsure of hours, but probably 8-4 both days

I will post dates of Canadian open houses soon. I know CDL is having theirs in St. Lazare Qc. May 15-17.

Feel free to post any additional information on the upcoming open houses.

wiam
04-21-2015, 04:38 AM
Goodrich's May 1-2 9:00-5:00. 2427 us route 2 Cabot VT

Maple Hill
04-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Dominion & Grimm May 8 & 9 441 Water St N. Bennington, VT

WI Sugarpop
04-21-2015, 04:56 PM
May 8 & 9 Maple Hollow Open House
W1887 Robinson Drive
Merrill, WI 54452

highvac
04-27-2015, 04:22 PM
I just got this in the email from MES. It says during same time as Bascom's so I am going to assume May 1st & 2nd. Looks interesting.

"

Hi ,

You are invited to join us for the Maple Expert Solutions (MES) open house and swap meet. You are welcome to bring your used maple sugaring equipment to buy, sell, or trade with fellow sugarmakers. Consider this a real life Maple Trader. We will have a tent on site and you are welcome to network with other sugarmakers.

We will be available to talk about your upcoming projects and ideas. We will also be taking preorders on equipment. Due to high demand and lots of orders already, the schedule is getting tighter by the day. If you think you may be interested in vacuum pumps, releasers, releaser renovations, membranes, post upgrades, and new ROs, be sure to come by and talk with us. If you have questions about the products we build or sell, this is a great time to ask.

location of event:

Murphy Hill Road
Alstead, NH

Intersection of Murphy Hill Road and Route 123 in Alstead, NH

We are a 5 minute drive from Bascom's open house happening at the same time. You are welcome to pass this information on and use this location to conduct any maple equipment business you desire. "

claytski
04-28-2015, 06:53 PM
You are correct. May 1st & 2nd. Customer appreciation day. We should have a few things on sale and would be glad to see anyone with questions. Just down the road from Bascoms.

markct
04-28-2015, 09:53 PM
I will def be by sat afternoon claytski! I been wanting to make it up your way to discuss changing my cdl hobby 250 to a single 8 inch membrane. I know you can get the housings and looking for recomendations on what membrane to go with.