PDA

View Full Version : I didn't believe the warnings

mi-maple
03-31-2015, 08:19 PM
Hi everyone I have been getting tips from you all on here for a while now and this was my first year sugaring. I read everyone's warnings on here but didn't think it could actually happen to me. Well after making 5 gallons of awesome syrup so far this year I'm completely hooked. I'm already planning next year out as my season is close to the end. Thank you all for the tips.

Ausable
03-31-2015, 08:31 PM
Glad You have the bug and also had a good year for making maple.

MISugarDaddy
04-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear your first year went well for you. So far it has been a great year for us. If your plans include acquiring an evaporator, send me a PM. I have a 2 by 4 drop flue that I am getting rid of ... time for us to go bigger.

TerryEspo
04-01-2015, 06:45 AM
Hey MISugardaddy,
I sent a pm asking about that pan if it becomes available. Just wondering what that would sell for.

Thanks.

Terry

maplestudent
04-01-2015, 08:57 AM
It's only a matter of time until you start eyeing maple trees everywhere you go.

you know it's bad when you're on vacation and while everyone else is watching the surf, you're counting the number of taps you could put in on the rental property and those around it.

CampHamp
04-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear about your condition, mi-maple. At least you have a forum to duscuss things with people in a similar situation.

MacFarr
04-01-2015, 10:57 AM
I know how you feel. I'm eyeing the neighbors properties, wondering whose door I should go knock on for next years sap supply...