PDA

View Full Version : oil burner ???

maplecrazy
03-12-2015, 01:58 PM
Hoping someone can help me with a oil burner for my 30x10 homemade arch. What oil gun can I use without spending big money on a 301 carlin. Can anyone help me with this problem. Kinda getting down to the wire on this but one unit I had didn't work out. Didn't last long and it is junk. Appreciate any suggestions I may get. Thanks

sugar ED
03-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Hoping someone can help me with a oil burner for my 30x10 homemade arch. What oil gun can I use without spending big money on a 301 carlin. Can anyone help me with this problem. Kinda getting down to the wire on this but one unit I had didn't work out. Didn't last long and it is junk. Appreciate any suggestions I may get. Thanks

Seen ur post and was just wondering ??? why not rebuild it ? whats junk about it ? I'm running one that's over 30 years old . I've replaced the nozzle every year , transformer at least 4 or 5 times,the electrode kit once, the pump once and even the furnace that it was in (heat chamber burned out)but it was a wood and oil and the firebox was still in great shape , So now that 's my arch now. lol but the parts are fairly cheap ??? by the way a lot of guns will fit ...but will they be hot enough ? Good luck sapping ! I got a long way to go ! but 175 out of 500 taps with the snow we got here and a one man team I think I'm doing ok ...lol .About 125 gals in the bulk tank hoping for another run today !