PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Patrick?

Pete33Vt
02-02-2007, 05:23 AM
I have been trying to locate contact info for Patrick Phaneuf. He doesn't have anything listed on e-bay. I thought he had a website?? Anyone have any info??

Thanks

Fred Henderson
02-02-2007, 06:28 AM
He probably made enough money on the 2 he sold around here and took the rest of the year off. I will see if I still have his emaill address. Will post later.I got to go pickup a SS milk tank this morning.

Fred Henderson
02-02-2007, 06:33 AM
Try this for his email and don't be in a hurry for his answer
patrickletolier@msn.com

LittleGuy
02-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Here's his website.

http://www.patrickphaneuf.com/

Pete33Vt
02-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the info.

norm-Quebec
02-13-2008, 08:41 AM
hard to reach

Maple Restoration
02-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Here is Patric's home phone # (418) 935-3528 and business: # (418) 390-2424
I just got a quote from him last month. I hope this helps...

peacemaker
02-13-2008, 12:33 PM
i also got a quote from him recently

maple flats
02-13-2008, 01:10 PM
You might be wiser going thru the maple guys, they now carry Patric's equipment.

H. Walker
02-13-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm going on 3 months waiting for a quote.

Breezy Lane Sugarworks
02-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Must be I was in luck because I had a very good dealing with him. Took a while to get it but that was neither of our problems, it was just a scheduling thing as to when we could both meet at the same time. He has very high quality products. His crafstmanship was excellent and price was fair on my 16x32 canning tank. this was just my experience. give it another shot. if that doesn't work get ahold of the maple guys.

Brent
02-13-2008, 04:00 PM
I have a new evaporator on order with him and he should be here in about 2 weeks.

He is totally booked out on orders and putting in 80 hour weeks, and training some new staff to relieve the pressure.

He is not good on timely correspondence. A few guys here have been bitching about his slow deliveries, but they got free deliveries. We'll see if mine comes on time.

I have been working on a new web site for him. Temporarily it is on a sub-directory on my business. When he gets here we will organize a new domain name and ISP to host it.

You can see it at
http://www.hhrobertsmachinery.com/phaneuf/index.html
The menu item "identify" is a list of pictures I am waiting for him to give me the text descriptions of so I can put them in the right places.

I checked prices for almost all the name brands and his price is better than almost everyone, including the ones that get some criticism on this forum for some
cheap features. We'll see.

Mud Island Maple
02-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Patrick delivered my evaporator and sap gathering and storage tanks at the end of January. This was in plenty of time for me to get ready for sugaring even though I did order the equipment sometime early last fall. Am very pleased with the quality. I had specified galvanized for the two sap tanks but he made them out of stainless for no extra charge-said I had been patient and not kept after him about delivering the equipment earlier. I do think he is stretched (and stressed) and hope he gets some help with his business.

Maplepro
02-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I ordered a new bottler from him in september he promised it by november never came then it was supposed to be here by xmas i was talking to him last week it was supposed to be here on monday but we had a snow storm and i told him not to bothing bringing it hopefully it will be here next week i will let you guys know!

Maplepro
02-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Well just so you all know i met with Patrick Last night around 10:30pm very nice guy very good quality work well worth the wait and the money i saved

Daren
02-19-2008, 09:50 PM
My evaporator came in December...had ordered it the prev. june. As stated before...great guy, he actually responded to some emails very quickly, and the thing is beautiful. Now if I can only get enough taps put in by the start of this season I will be ok. He is maxxed out though. I hope he makes it through the season intact.