PDA

View Full Version : Hampden County

Swampmapleman
02-17-2015, 05:26 AM
Anyone have any idea when this weather will break. Accuweather 10 day said 40s by next weekend. or will it change again. This cold snap is helping me finish up stuff and allowing Dieseldog to heal up. Whats maple mass think?

matt

Dieseldog
02-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Just got back from Post-Op checkup with my surgeon and all is going well. The cold weather is allowing time for me to heal. Hard to believe two gallons of sap may be too heavy to lift, at least for awhile. The 5 gallon jugs will be a no no for sure. BUT this is why we raised a 6'2" 230 pound son!!!
I hope mass maple is ready to roll. That is one sweet setup he and his son have.

Maple mass
02-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Swamp I think we should be good to go the 28th or so. Keep your fingers crossed my poor truck can't take another big snow storm! But your right this is good timing for diesel dog to heal.

Swampmapleman
02-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Maplemass, any issues pushing syrup at the end of yur drive? I was thinking someday of putting a stand at the end of my drive with vegetables and syrup but am alittle worried about theft of the money box. That article about the farmers in hampshire county getting their boxes hit by pillheads. Also dont wanna end up like PMC getting his balls busted.

Matt

Maple mass
02-17-2015, 08:46 PM
No issues yet, but collect every day and don't put a lot out, hampden not a prob (farm) wilb don't know. If no one complains no prob go for it!