PDA

View Full Version : Empty Buckets

3GoatHill
02-05-2015, 10:05 PM
You can wear empty buckets on your head and pretend they are Minecraft zombie apocalypse helmets. You can use them for really big drinks. And if you turn them upside down they look like giant thimbles. Man, I need to get those taps in soon! :lol:

Ausable
02-06-2015, 05:58 AM
Yes!!!!!!! ----Making Maple Syrup is a different kind of crazy..... I understand completely - but - being a Senior and lacking Your energy - I shall take a nap instead.

DonMcJr
02-13-2015, 04:57 AM
I prefer stacking them up and having some Snow Bowling...lol

slammer3364
02-15-2015, 01:14 PM
my buckets will more than likely be empty for another month, over two feet of snow here!!!!!

jpcole
02-15-2015, 02:40 PM
The snow doesn't bother me as much as the cold. We had a high of 12 deg F today and are at 8 deg F now. I've had to thaw pipes much of the day. Come on spring!

3GoatHill
02-15-2015, 04:18 PM
I heard some people further north have snow that's higher than their tubing. I would not want to deal with that!!

Swagner
02-17-2015, 11:55 AM
If this snow keeps piling up like it is I won't be getting to my trees in the woods until far into the season. All I can do at this point is try and clear some paths to my yard trees and road side trees.

rayi
02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
You forgot that you can use them like drums to summon the sap gods

Bucket Head
02-17-2015, 04:39 PM
What can we beat on to summon the snow gods? We need to let them know that we have enough snow now..., thanks.

Yeah, clearing paths to just get to the tree's will be time consuming and very labor intensive. Not looking forward to it.

Steve

n8hutch
02-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Hey Steve its not much better up here in the north east corner of NH. Need to Find some young kids who like to shovel. Probably have better luck asking someone your parents age. The young bucks I work with only like the shovels with hydrolics attached. We have a lot of Mennonite faimlys around here thought about asking them if there kids were bored. I donno if I could clean my English up enough for them though.

Bucket Head
02-17-2015, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. The "young bucks" my employer has hired recently for summer help have been just that- some are help. But most are not. Most just don't like any work, period. But they have no problem working their cell phones.