PDA

View Full Version : FDA registration

stewardsdairy
01-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Is it my computer or the FDA? I am trying to register and I can't get the links to create a new account to work. Ready to punch computer screeen and say screw FDA registration. All this after having lag fail on 800 foot mainline last night and having to undo every side tie and lateral and hike up and down to get it tight again. Still don't have everything back in place.

markct
01-30-2015, 07:25 PM
Its a glitchy system. I renewed my reg then kept getting emails that i was expired and gona be jailed and fined. I finaly called the area FDA rep who found that i had been registered twice somehow and second account was why i was getting the emails. I was fine and they deleted my second account

AdirondackSap
01-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Wait a minute if you dont register with the FDA they will fine you and put you in jail?

markct
01-30-2015, 07:42 PM
Yea altho I must say I took the tag off my mattress that had a similar warning and so far the authorities haven't caught up with me! But yes it is the law they say that we have to register, altho from what I gather we as sugarmakers are pretty low risk and low on the priority list but still should be legal. Or you can just go the route of moonshiners and fly under the radar I suppose

stewardsdairy
01-30-2015, 08:07 PM
OK- got in on the laptop- went all the way through registration, hit submit, annnd got message site was not working or something to that affect. Must be a da*** Obama website! GRRRRRR.

western mainer
01-31-2015, 11:31 AM
I call them about the sight 3 times as I couldn't change things. They had me print out a form and send it in.
Brian

lakeview maple
01-31-2015, 12:01 PM
I had to call them, since I hadn't logged in in a while my account had gone inactive. They called me and registered me over the phone.