PDA

View Full Version : look at this releaser

highvac
01-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Just bought this new releaser from MES. It has a 3 phase motor and a small vfd for converting the phase. This means no pump torque which I was mostly interested in. The stand is all stainless. My lapierre releaser with the aluminum stand gets oxidized and black mold and really hard to clean. I was super happy with the price and took the leap. Its to run this little bush with 3000 taps. I urge people to check this guy out. He is building some really nice equipment.

http://www.mapleexperts.com/ProductRelease.html

unc23win
01-25-2015, 07:04 PM
That is a pretty nice releaser. You'll have to let us know how it works for you. I think that the push is on for releasers with built in pumps they are becoming very popular and can be used to solve a lot of sap gathering issues. I think all of the companies will be focusing on ways to make them better. Myself I might be looking for one for next season.

GeneralStark
01-26-2015, 08:51 AM
He does make a nice product and I like that he will modify an existing releaser. Using a vfd to run a 3 phase pump is the way to go with this style of releaser and that is what I am shooting for in 2016. Hoping to work with MES on this project.