PDA

View Full Version : ro pump

berryrd
01-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Building an R.O. Got a 4x40 membrane and was wondering if someone could recommend a good pump and possibly were to get it. Thanks.

berryrd
01-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Also a model # and some specs would be helpful. I see there are some on ebay.

PARKER MAPLE
01-12-2015, 05:04 AM
Call FW Webbs and tell them what your doing. I had a pump that needed replacing and they got it for me cheaper then the big maple stores. I used a grundfos pump as that was what was on it. I can get the mdl number for you but mine wil be different as its runnng 3 4" membranes.
I have the new CDL catslog and see that goulds has a high pressure trans pump I have once wondered it this would have enough pressure to run a small single post RO. Some people making there own Ro are using procon pump from Atlantic ro. Joe at Atlantic can help you match up the correct flow. They have a website

Flat Lander Sugaring
01-12-2015, 05:47 AM
Fluid o Tech more gph than procon. pump and motor for two tower was 585.00
I want to say the fellow who I spoke to was mark or mike.

Flat Lander Sugaring
01-13-2015, 04:53 AM
http://www.fluidotech.com/pages/rotary-vane-pumps-500-1000_series.aspx

mark@fluid-o-tech.com

wishlist
01-13-2015, 07:25 AM
I use fluid o tech as well. You can get a good deal at zoro tools for the motor. Marathon 3/4 hp clamp on with a coupon is a little over $100. Also , I would recommend a feed pump . I use a 1 hp shallow well pump and then a filter after the feed pump but before the high pressure pump.

berryrd
01-13-2015, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the imput. I found a procon beverage pump on ebay that looks like it might work. What about hoses from the pump to the r.o. vessel? Where can I get those. I have a shallow well pump and a filter.