PDA

View Full Version : Slattery's maple supply

Aaron Roy
01-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Have you guys been to Slattery's maple supply in Minot. I called on Friday, they seem nice enough. I wonder what experiences you guys have had.

everbuddy
01-11-2015, 06:03 AM
I've been there many times, they're always nice and helpful if you have any questions. They have a guy coming to talk about tubing this coming Saturday morning with coffee and donuts provided as well.

twitch
01-11-2015, 07:34 PM
I have purchased most of my supplies at slattery's all cdl stuff they are very nice people and i think i may go over on saturday i went last year and was a good talk about tapping and tubing good refresher coarse before the season starts up. I hope to here and see what they have for 3/16 tubing supplies. And free coffee and donuts is always good.

Maple Ridge
01-12-2015, 10:56 AM
I purchased my evaporator there. I have been to there seminars and have always enjoyed them. I have also purchased some supply’s from them. Great people to do business with. I would be going there this weekend, but I am heading to Vermont.

Amber Gold
01-12-2015, 11:50 AM
I met them once when I bought a bunch of their syrup kegs off of them. Nice people.

abbott
01-14-2015, 08:05 PM
Agreed - nice folks. I'm glad to have them as my go-to when I need something maple related in a hurry.

As far as supplies are concerned, the options are limited and the prices are high. I tend to buy the bulk of what I need elsewhere.

Aaron Roy
01-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Nice people, nice show. For what I was looking for the prices were close to what I have seen other places. I can see how some stuff can be more expensive there. All in all, a good overall experience

chefchap
02-17-2015, 07:00 AM
Great people and have a lot of knowledge I buy all my equiptment from them fun place to just go and chat about Maple

donka
03-16-2015, 06:30 PM
I've been getting my supplies there the last few years and have always had positive experiences. Good people.

West Sumner Sugar
03-16-2015, 08:49 PM
I stop in a few times a year to pick up misc supplies. Always very helpful. They have a nice assortment of pretty much anything you would need. Very nice people and they always have some great smelling treats cooking up. Best maple butter around as well!