PDA

View Full Version : business for sale

orser506
01-04-2015, 07:33 AM
This Land is located in New Brunswick, Canada. Approx 45 minutes from Houlton, Maine. It consists of 50 acres of our own land and 40 acres of leased land from the Government. This is a fully operational business. On average it produces 40 drums/year but i have seen over 60 and as few as 24. It is all vacumn ,wet dry setup. RO and oilfired evap. bottling room . Buildings consist of the sugarhouse and 4 season cottage. There is a drilled well, sewer and electricity. The property is situated in prime hunting and fishing area. A provincial snowmobile trail crosses over the property by my permission. This is a great opportunity to develop the business into a pancake breakfast establishment. To locate property , log into http://geonb.snb.ca/geonb/ and in the toolbar click on the search button and type in pid # 10181717 which is my own sugar bush, 100181125 is the cottage and 10229201 is the leased land. Do not copy and paste the pid #'s , for some reason it won't work you have to type the numbers in. When you locate the property go to the toolbar and click on basemap and change the views. Pictures to be posted at a later date Phone 506 325 2244 . serious inquiries only. I am avail any time to show properties. Financial records are available for serious buyers