PDA

View Full Version : November Journal

sjdoyon
11-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Finishing up the latest expansion, should be around 2,800 additional taps.
New Lapierre four post RO being delivered next week. Another three months and tapping will begin.

PerryFamily
11-02-2014, 09:01 PM
We have been pretty busy around here. Got the new to me 3x8 arch all set up and re-bricking under the flue pan now for better heat retention. Had 5 ash cut where the new tank and pump are going at one bush. Hopefully Wednesday I'll get the wood out of there, the power and meter in and the gravel done. Time will tell but it won't be long!

unc23win
11-03-2014, 07:40 AM
I got about 750' of 1" mainline installed (no saddles yet) and I am getting ready to install a lift hopefully this coming weekend now that the time changed and time to work after work isn't as long. I also got my new electric run to my sugarhouse and got the heater in the RO room set.

GeneralStark
11-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Finished my ro room expansion this weekend in time for some cooler weather. With r-35-40 walls and ceiling it is pretty easy to heat. Ran the electric heater for an hour last week to help cure some caulk, and haven't had to run it since. Still working out how I am gong to configure the plumbing to and from the outdoor tanks. Also working in the woods clearing blowdowns, doing some repairs and taking down some tubing to make it a bit easier for our logger.