PDA

View Full Version : Addison County Maple School

802maple
01-13-2007, 03:10 PM
It was good to meet fellow traders today at the maple school in Bristol. I thank you for the Addison County sugarmakers and I hope it was well worth the trip. With this being our first I am sure we had some good points along with bad points. If you have some things that we should improve on , we would like to here from you. We want this to be a year after year event so, your input is welcome. I wish I had more time to talk to you folks but I had a full plate with three classes

maplwrks
01-14-2007, 03:26 PM
I've received 3 phone calls this morning congratulating us on a wonderful school! All three wished it could go on for another day. I had to agree with them, I would have loved to ask more ??? at the air injection seminar! I hope we can get together as a groupsoon to discuss the surveys. It was nice to put faces with names of all the traders that came over from NH and ME. Thanks for your support guys, hope you all enjoyed the day.

royalmaple
01-14-2007, 06:19 PM
I had a real nice time and it was great to meet other traders and non maple traders.

One thing that I would have liked better if the sessions were longer. It seemed like all the discussions were cut short, once they got right into it. But I know it is very hard to hit all the points and take questions in an hour. And at the same time offer a nice variety of classes for people to attend.

I certainly liked that sessions were running at other times so there was a greater chance to catch a session you would otherwise have missed.

Great job guys.

maplwrks
01-15-2007, 01:07 PM
I agree Matt, It seemed we were just getting into the meat and taters of the discussionwhen the time was up.

Russell Lampron
01-15-2007, 05:48 PM
I had a great time as well. Like Matt I wish the classes could have been longer.

Jerry and Mike it was nice to meet you guys and the other Maple Traders too. I hope we all have a good sugaring season as I now have some new ideas that I can't wait to try out.

Russ