PDA

View Full Version : trip

Flat Lander Sugaring
08-22-2014, 04:32 AM
Heading to Bar Harbor for a wedding but planning on stopping at sugar houses on way through this weekend.

spud
08-22-2014, 07:47 AM
Heading to Bar Harbor for a wedding but planning on stopping at sugar houses on way through this weekend.

Make sure you make it to the HARBOR part.:lol:

Spud

n8hutch
08-22-2014, 09:29 PM
Never been to Bar Harbor and I'm not that far away. Always say I'm going to go there, maybe next summer. Odley enough I went through Poultney last Saturday on my way home from the finger lakes. " Honeymooners" I didn't see any Bars there so we didn't stop, the new wife probably would have collected on our life insurance if I stopped at any more sugar houses anyway.

Flat Lander Sugaring
08-23-2014, 07:01 AM
Only one public bar in Poultney opens at 12 marginal service good beer.
Stopped at first state liqueur store on 95 yesterday and while checking out I here something about 75k, it caught my attention. Well some lucky guy bought a scratch ticket and won while I was standing there.
I cried the rest of the day

Flat Lander Sugaring
08-24-2014, 07:52 PM
made it to the Harbor part Spud, had to close bar down ran out of jack. The whole wedding was "OPEN" didnt think they planned on me. then they rented an entire bar for the night. great time.

spud
08-25-2014, 06:52 AM
made it to the Harbor part Spud, had to close bar down ran out of jack. The whole wedding was "OPEN" didnt think they planned on me. then they rented an entire bar for the night. great time.

Now the newlyweds are going to spend the next several years paying for the open bar.:lol: I was in Poultney a few months ago for the girls high school softball championship. My daughter's team won that game. I enjoyed the drive down with my family. We were also in Castleton a few times this summer for Legion Baseball. I was able to see a few small sugarhouses along the way. You live in a very nice area of the state.

Spud