PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

Father & Son
08-18-2014, 10:39 AM
A big congratulations to Chris Casbohm "Sugarmaker" for his syrup entries in the maple competition at the Crawford County Fair on Saturday Aug 16th. His entries received 1st place in Light Amber, 1st place Medium Amber, and 1st place Dark Amber. His Medium Amber entry was judged "Best of Show".

Jim

Sugarmaker
08-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Jim,
Thanks! I think this means I should hang it up:) Was good visiting with you and Chase at the fair too.
Regards,
Chris

Gary R
08-20-2014, 10:08 AM
Congratulations Chris! You probably need to add on to the sugarhouse for all the ribbons you have. Hopefully the prize money pays for the new pans:lol:

Maplewalnut
08-20-2014, 01:51 PM
Prize money!?,!?!? I always knew you guys in the west part of the state had it better...lol
Congrats Chris

Sugarmaker
08-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Prize money!?,!?!? I always knew you guys in the west part of the state had it better...lol
Congrats Chris

Thanks!
This is a big deal for us. Crawford Country is the largest Ag fair in the state and we are proud our maple syrup was chosen over so many other great maple syrup entries that were produced in our area.
Congratulations go to all the producers that bring maple syrup products to allow thousands of fair goers to see the competition.
Regards,
Chris

Father & Son
08-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Here's Chris receiving his award today!

Jim