PDA

View Full Version : MapleRama 2014 Thank You

GGervais
07-26-2014, 06:36 AM
I was one of the tour stops Friday, Gervais Family Maple, in Bakersfield VT. I just want to thank all of the visitors that came to the sugarhouse. It was great to see all the new faces to me in the maple industry. I wish I could have talked to everyone a little longer. With the limited time we had I wish I could have learned more about everyone. Where you traveled from, how many taps you have how long you have been in the maple industry... If you have a moment could reply or send a message about your operation. Thank you again and my door is always open if anyone would like to come back to visit, maybe i can get to see your operations sometime. Gabe Gervais & BJ DeRosia

Chicopee Sap Shack
07-26-2014, 09:23 PM
Thank you for opening you sugar house. Very nice and I hope you get the steam-a-way working like it should.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairfield Sugarmaker
07-27-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi Gabe,
Thanks for being a tour stop, I would have liked to come to your place but I was hosting too and I too thank all the friends of maple that came to visit all of our operations!
Stephen & Lynn

mapleack
07-27-2014, 07:33 AM
It was a great maplerama overall, thanks to all those who hosted and helped!

WMF
07-27-2014, 12:06 PM
This was a very well run tour to the nicest sugarhouses in the world and the organizers should be proud of themselves. The hospitality by all the sugarhouse operations was genuine and made it easy to pick up great ideas at every stop.
The "red carpet" rolled out by Branon Family Maple Orchards and JR Sloan's Green Mountain Mainlines was truly impressive.