PDA

View Full Version : Tour of NH, Vermont and Maine on Bike

Waynehere
07-06-2014, 08:37 AM
So this was my second time taking our Goldwing on a trip through these three beautiful states. Drove from western NY to Brattleboro VT, then onto Camden Maine. Spent a couple of days in that area, and then back over to Burlington VT, where we took the long ferry across and then spent our last night in the Adirondacks. While I still love the hills of our area, I was again amazed at the beauty of these other states with their mountains. How on earth you guys tap on those steep slopes is beyond me.... :confused:

Now the other amazing thing was that every shop we stopped at to browse, yes I did take my wife along, and I do mean EVERY stop, gift shop, gas station, and yes, even the ferry that crossed Lake Champlain had some, there was Maple Syrup proudly displayed for sale. And in every imaginable container you could think of. Now you guys know how to sell your product. We also saw tons of signs out for producers selling locally too. Good for you.... It was funny when we drove by some sugar bushes along the road, the wife asked my why some of the trees were all "tied" together? I had a little giggle while I explained it to her. I have all roadside trees and she doesn't get out into the woods much.... LOL

So I finally broke down and bought some when we hit Maine as I was anxious to try some from another state. Although I didn't have any pancakes nearby, I love to use a spoon, or shot glass, which ever is handier. It was great.

Anyway, it was nice seeing all the product out there and hope you all have a great summer..