PDA

View Full Version : RO

Brad W Wi
05-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Any one know any thing about Deer Run Maple RO's. Price seems nice and the size as well. Any info??????????????/

MapleMark753
05-21-2014, 04:48 PM
There is tons of info here on Deer Run RO's. Search "Ray Gingerich" up in the right hand corner of your screen, lots of threads will give just about all the info there is. Also threads on another site sugarbush.info

I have one too, its good, simple to operate, easy to clean, does the job well, at about half the price of major mfgrs.

Good luck, and good reading!

MISugarDaddy
05-26-2014, 05:43 AM
You can call Ray at 440-422-3047 and he will send you a brochure with his prices on it. I purchased one from him over the winter and put it to work this past spring. It saved us so much work and firewood. His RO's are easy to operate and with out any recirculation of the concentrate will produce 7% sap from 2% sap with just one pass. I had one neighbor who purchased a CDL Hobby unit stop in to say he was very disgusted with the performance of his unit and that he really made a mistake not getting one of Ray's units. You will never be disappointed with your decision to get one from Ray.

maple flats
05-26-2014, 09:14 AM
You can buy them directly from Ray, or several dealers. Our sponsor carries them (The Maple Guys) as well as Sunrise Metal Shop and others.
Ray is a good man to deal with. He offers units in the following GPH rates- 75, 125, 250, 375, 500, 1000 and maybe others. They are available in gas or electric and I think his bigger ones have a diesel choice too. The above units all utilize 4" x 40" membranes. He also has a unit with 8" x 40" but I'm not familiar with that one.