PDA

View Full Version : thank you

austin357
04-03-2014, 09:31 AM
A big thank you to everyone who posts on here it has been a big help to me my first year me and my 3 year old boy have been havin a blast collectin sap and makin syurp i just hope its not over yet i would like to make a little more and its great to be outdoors with my son i have about 25gallons in the frige that i boiled down to 2 gallons would like to add a bit more and make it my biggest batch of syurp this year i know one thing me and my boy are hooked for life thanks again yall are some good people

Run Forest Run!
04-03-2014, 09:42 AM
There is nothing quite like the experience of making your own maple syrup. Your little boy will never forget the fun times he's having with his dad. While sap can be fabulous at 3% sugar, your quality time with him is running at 100%.

hfitch
04-04-2014, 12:16 PM
There is nothing quite like the experience of making your own maple syrup. Your little boy will never forget the fun times he's having with his dad. While sap can be fabulous at 3% sugar, your quality time with him is running at 100%.

100% right here!!! I could not have said it any better, Run Forest Run!!!!

hfitch
04-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Karen, your private messages are full!!!! Tried to send you a message and I couldn't :(

PerryW
04-04-2014, 12:37 PM
me and my 3 year old boy have been havin a blast collectin sap and makin syurp

That's what it's all about.

DonMcJr
04-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks to you too for getting the addiction! Hang in there it's flowing a bit more today!