PDA

View Full Version : Major U.S. study fast-tracked due to potiential bad 2014 season!

PATheron
03-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Dr. Theron Pierce of Pierce and Sons Maple llc will be releasing findings as soon as Friday of this week from an extensive 24 hour study on effects of running water recordings and Bigsap dancing (in loin cloth and with chanting) on maple sap production. All results will be released to the general public free of charge for the betterment of the Maple sugaring industry both in the U.S. and in Canada. All research self funded. Dr. Theron is a graduate with honors at B.S.U (Bigsap university) with a major in B.S. and is also the CEO and Chief Operating Officer at Pierce and Sons LLc. An IPO may be offered after season. Dr. Theron

maplestudent
03-19-2014, 01:46 PM
was thinking about clicking on your photobucket link......then I realized there may be some loin cloth dancing pics and decided otherwise

rayi
03-19-2014, 02:14 PM
The person that does the loin cloth dancing must make some big bucks. It's too cold for me to bring out the loin cloth

Maplewalnut
03-19-2014, 02:26 PM
Theron....you have officially hit rock bottom. LOL How's dad holding up watching you dance around in a loin cloth. Have to ask is this a Royalmaple funded study?

Mike

DrTimPerkins
03-19-2014, 03:02 PM
My diagnosis is that Theron is suffering from an acute pound cake and coffee overdose.

SSFLLC
03-19-2014, 03:23 PM
Sounds to me like he got into some fermented maple from last year and needs to make some fresh stuff

Gary R
03-20-2014, 06:47 AM
You need some sap to cure your illness!

maplestudent
03-20-2014, 09:39 AM
wait a minute.....are you related to Charlize Theron? Just curious if she was the one doing the Bigsap dance

Amber Gold
03-20-2014, 10:10 AM
You can tell when Theron's getting bored cause he starts posting all this crazy stuff.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
03-20-2014, 10:35 AM
Parker would be good for the loin dance. LOL

DrTimPerkins
03-20-2014, 10:54 AM
wait a minute.....are you related to Charlize Theron? Just curious if she was the one doing the Bigsap dance

I volunteer to be the science advisor. This might take a LOT of detailed study.

maplestudent
03-20-2014, 11:16 AM

It's comforting to know the dedication you have to your profession

rayi
03-20-2014, 12:31 PM

I would think that she would need a trained medical professional and could be persuaded to fill that position

ennismaple
03-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Dr Tim - we may need to send you a white coat with long sleeves and lots of buckles to assist you with your oversight of Theron's research.

Parker
03-22-2014, 04:55 AM
I would like to help, but, i am so busy walking around in circles getting nothing done that i have no time. Hmmmm, i wonder if that is the "idle sugarmakers dance",,,,,i think that might be diffrent.......

sugarsand
03-22-2014, 05:27 AM
Dr.tim I'm willing to assist too, unless the sap ever starts running. Just curious, who is Charlize? Sounds like someone I should or would like to know.

Sugarsand

maplestudent
03-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Dr.tim I'm willing to assist too, unless the sap ever starts running. Just curious, who is Charlize? Sounds like someone I should or would like to know.

Sugarsand

She's an actress

PATheron
03-26-2014, 04:57 AM
Guys- This is it. Froze up tight today then we go warm. We make syrup next week and hopefully the one after or we don't make it here. Im giving the Bigsap dance one more go today and that's all I can do. That Theron actress isn't any relation but I agree she is real hot. Best I can do is post pics of me dancing in the woods with a g string or something if that will do but Im not sure the world really needs to see that. Pumps running, tanks are clean, trucks gassed up. Bring on the Bigsap! Theron

ryebrye
03-26-2014, 05:23 AM

Hmm... no offense, but I might pick someone else.

The first thing Dr Perkins would do is cut off Theron's head and cap her neck with a baggie under high vacuum.

Though that sacrifice might get the sap to flow... So it's worth a shot.

rayi
03-26-2014, 08:14 AM
We have really went down hill. Thinking about sacraficing a virgin to get sap. Where I live to find a virgin your need to look for an ugly 4th grader

KevinS
03-26-2014, 09:11 AM
ah the jacket that lets you hug your self, I love mine...

Russell Lampron
03-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Charlize Theron in a G string = Like. Theron in a G string = Dislike.

Hang in there guys! The coming warm spell is going to make or break the season. We'll know more in 2 weeks.

That is all..............

maplestudent
03-27-2014, 08:05 AM
Charlize Theron in a G string = Like. Theron in a G string = Dislike.

Nothing else needs to be said