PDA

View Full Version : In need of Prefilters in SE NH

BlueberryHill
03-19-2014, 10:21 AM
I am in Raymond and I am out of prefilters. Tried calling Maple Guys and they are not available. Plus they are West when I have other deeds to take care of in a northerly direction. Is there anywhere that anyone knows of that sells prefilters that is located somewhere south of Laconia and north of the Mass border? Hoping to find something today instead of waiting for something to ship to me. And um, Bascoms is a bit too far. I don't need them that bad.

SmellsLikeSyrupNH
03-19-2014, 10:52 AM
When you say they are unavailable, do you mean that they dont have any in stock, or they just arent open right now? They open at 3pm on weekdays.

I dont know of any other places...maybe that sugar operation thats across from the Louden race track, Sunnyside Maples ive heard they sell supplies.

BlueberryHill
03-19-2014, 11:02 AM
Maple Guys "might" be open at 3 according to the phone answerer but I should call to confirm. I can try to make that work buts its a big round trip. That Loudon place might work out good, I just tried to call but no answer. I'll try calling them again in a little while. Thanks.

SSFLLC
03-19-2014, 11:03 AM
Sunny side maples in Loudon on 106 right across from the race track

maplestudent
03-19-2014, 01:31 PM
I agree Sunnyside Maples should have them, I bought mine there

tuckermtn
03-19-2014, 02:11 PM
are you talking about the 100 micron bags with the poly ring holder? try Grangier in Manchester. they might not have 100 micron, but may have 20 or 50 micron which will work fine.

BlueberryHill
03-19-2014, 04:18 PM
are you talking about the 100 micron bags with the poly ring holder? try Grangier in Manchester. they might not have 100 micron, but may have 20 or 50 micron which will work fine.

I made it over to sunnyside and they had a bunch. I was going to Laconia anyway so it was right on the way pretty much. Lots if good stuff there! I never even knew that place existed. Thanks for the help guys.

blac
03-21-2014, 08:30 PM
Radio grove hardware store also has limited stuff...but I buy all my supplies from Sunnyside great family.